Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Boston Week 5 (email sent 1/28)

Hello Everyone!

How is everybody doing? So I met with president last week and he said that I'm not training someone in February (wheww) but I am training in march! There is only one sister coming in that is native spanish but he wants me to try to be ready as much as I can in case the Lord doesn't want her as my companion. That will be fun if I get a greeny and neither of us can communicate very well : / Since we have so many sisters coming in over the next few months we are having a special sisters training this week with all the sisters in the mission. I look forward to that!

So my story of the week is we were teaching this girl (who is getting baptized at the end of february woot woot) and her grandma who is a member. And I had had a headache all day, and in the middle of the lesson I was not feeling well at all. I was getting really hot and my stomach was upset and then my mouth started watering. So I, a little abruptly, asked my companion where the bathroom was and casually walked in there and threw up. I didn't get a chance to close the door all the way but the bathroom was far enough where they had no idea. I rinsed my mouth out and wiped the sweat off my face and returned to the lesson. Afterwards she offered to make us food and my companion said "sure!" I took 2 bites and couldn't eat any more. The grandma turned to my companion and said "she doesn't eat very much does she?" Apparently she didn't think I understood Spanish. I told her that I ate before. Luckily we didn't stay long after that and when we left my companion went to get in the car and I went straight to the bushes. It was a good thing that it was our last appointment of the night, but I still had to drive about 20 mins to get home. That poor lady probably thinks I'm so rude though. I'm still recovering, my stomach is still a little sensitive but I got a blessing and I'm doing fine. It's a good journal story! Well I hope you are all doing well, and staying healthy. I love you!

Con Amor,
Hna Jacobsen

No comments:

Post a Comment