Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Week 10 (email sent 3/4)


Hey everyone!

I don't have a lot of time because I had to take this forever long questionnaire about preach my gospel because brother Watson is coming to tour our mission. Everything has been good! Next week is actually the last week of the transfer, so my next p-day will be on wednesday. My companion is "dying" meaning this is her last transfer, so she has been very depressed. We have been going down to boston almost every p-day so I don't usually have time to write hand-written letters. Right now we are in the Copley Library in boston and it is huge! 

The lady I was telling you about last week, Theresa has a baptism date for this sunday. We just have to keep her from smoking until then. She is the greatest lady and really fun to talk to. She has an awesome boston accent. Apparently Ben Affleck used to play ball with her son so she tells us all these stories about him haha. It would be awesome if he was in town this week and she invited him to his baptism! She said he is pretty atheist though. 

I'm pretty sure I will be staying in the same area, and I think I am going to train a greeny. I will find out for sure on saturday though. Well I love you all lots and will talk to you next wednesday! 

Con Amor,
Hermana Jacobsen 

No comments:

Post a Comment