Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Week 11


Hola familia mia! ¿Como están? Esta es la última simana de mi segunda transferencia! Mi compañera va a salir mañana y estoy muy triste. Theresa is doing well, the best I have ever seen her, and she has been really good about not smoking. As far as we know she has only had 1 since she got home. She still wont be baptized for another couple weeks though because her husband is just coming home from the hospital and won't be able to leave the house for a couple weeks. So he wouldn't even be able to be there, let alone baptize her. Did I tell you guys that I am going to be training a new missionary? Tomorrow I get my greeny, that will be very interesting if she isn't fluent in Spanish already. I don't know yet who she will be. Sister Payano from the branch gave us a big lunch today with a bunch of Elders to say goodbye to Sister Lopez and a couple elders who are leaving. We went out and saw the sunset at the beach in salem this morning, it was very pretty, I will have to send pictures. I really like salem, it has a lot of interesting stuff and would be a pretty nice place to live. 

As always I don't remember anything I was going to tell you. I feel like a missionary's mind is always on hyper drive and I cant remember anything if I don't write it down. I now know why the first thing Sheila did when she got home was take a nap haha. I get so tired during our 4 hours of studies we have every day. Especially if we have something to do in the morning and we end up having to do them after lunch. But I'm good once we get out and going. Now that I understand most of what people say I'm not wanting to fall asleep in lessons anymore haha. Did anyone read that talk I sent? What are your thoughts/impressions? I love you all and hope you are doing great! Les quiero mucho! 

Con Amor,
Hermana Jacobsen

No comments:

Post a Comment