Thursday, December 13, 2012

Last Week in the MTC!!

Hola Familia!
I can't believe I leave on tuesday! I'm a little nervous but excited at the same time. I feel like I have learned everything I can here so I just need to get out there and learn lots more. I'm excited to be out there for Christmas but I'm a little jealous of the people staying here. There is a rumor that there will be 3 general authorities! 
Yesterday was the last day with one of my teachers because she is going on vacation. It was kind of sad. After 8 weeks, you really grow to love the people here. She was our first investigator here too. I got to host some new sisters yesterday and help them get their bags up to their room. That was pretty fun, but really tiring. One of them had her classroom on the 5th floor and I had to carry all her books :/ I should have take more advantage of gym time here haha. I haven't gained too much weight, probably like 5 lbs. which I hope to lose in the field. I'm sitting pretty much all day here. Oh we got a baptism date out of one of our "investigators" it took like 15 mins to help him know that he has the power to change and that getting baptized can be like a fresh start for him. I felt like jumping up and down when he finally decided on a date in january. Even though it was just my teacher pretending to be one of the investigators he taught, it was still pretty exciting. well I think that's all i have to say. I love you all and I'll write you next week (depending on when my p-day is) from Boston!!

Con Amor,
Hermana Jacobsen

No comments:

Post a Comment