Saturday, December 8, 2012

Week 3

Hola!
This has been an interesting week in the MTC. We have already started to feel the effects of the new age announcement, yesterday we got 700 new missionaries. The cafeteria is packed now! Two of the sisters in my district left for the Spain MTC on Tuesday and their companion doesn't have have her visa yet so now she is in my companionship. She is pretty cool too, her name is Hermana Nakken (her fist name is Emily too, but you didn't hear that from me). We have to remember that there is 3 of us now when we go places. I am getting into the groove of things here now and am happy that I can intimidate the new Elders with my Spanish now :D It's still not that great but it's coming along. I think learning some Greek has been a big help with knowing how to conjugate verbs and stuff. By the time I get to my P day I don't remember all the things I wanted to tell you guys :/ I'll get better at writing it down. I'm not completely sure if I will have computer time next week because of thanksgiving. I can't believe it's here already! Thank you for all of your lettters, I keep them in a binder so I don't loose any! I love you all and I hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving!

Con Amor,
Hermana Jacobsen

No comments:

Post a Comment