Saturday, December 8, 2012

Week 2

Hola Everyone!

I can't believe it has been 2 weeks already! Time is sort of weird here. It goes by so fast yet so slow at the same time. With the amount of things that I have learned it's feels like I have been here much longer. I am getting more used to the schedule, but am still exhausted by the end of the day. It's funny, I get my giggly 3 AM mood at 10:00 now. I love all the Sisters in my district! I feel like I have known them forever. I'm sad that we are all going to different missions. We have a lot of fun together. I have never worked so hard in my life though. My attention span is defiantly getting longer. I have 2 "investigators" that I teach now (they are really just my teachers). What is cool is that they pretend to be someone they taught on their mission and one of my teachers went on his mission to Boston, so I could potentially meet some of these people. The MTC is preparing for the tsunami of people they will be getting soon. The 4th floor of my building is under construction to make it another residence hall for sisters. In our devotional on Tuesday, Elder Zwick of the 70 spoke and he said that just between conference and now they have received more applications for sisters than there are sisters in the whole world right now. This means that I'm am going to start training these 19 year old sisters around my 3rd transfer! Gah scary! But I know that with hard work, and the Lord's help I will be ready.In my personal scripture study I asked the question "what is the difference between faith and hope? Or is there a difference?" I wanted to know what you all think. They are both an attribute of Christ so they aren't just something that you just tell yourself to have. They are spiritual gifts that God has to give you.I love you all and cant wait to hear from you! 

Con Amor,
Hermana Jacobsen

No comments:

Post a Comment