Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Week 14 & 15

Hello everyone!

I don't have a lot of time because we are doing a zone activity today and we have to take off. Conference was awesome! Being a missionary gets you used to sitting and paying attention to someone for long periods of time. We had a meeting with the mission president last week that was 5 hours long, with a brief break for lunch. So watching conference was nothing for us. Thankfully I got to watch it in English, if I had to watch the whole thing in Spanish it would have felt really long. Who heard the shout out to the Boston Mission sunday morning? woot woot! We are awesome, I know :D. We are doing a lot of things to reach out to more people, it's amazing. I realized that conference will mark my mission. This conference was in my 6th month and the next conference will be about my year mark and then the one after that will be right before I go home. Crazy huh? We have so many sisters coming in it's ridiculous. In may we have 19 missionaries coming in and 18 of them are sisters! The Lord's work really is going on boldly, nobly, and independent. What a great work to be involved in! All of you can be involved in it too! Missionary work is to help other to come unto Christ and EVERYONE needs that in one way or another. Strengthen each other, support each other in the gospel, and wear the name of Christ on your heart. I love you all! Have a great week! 

Con Amor,
Hermana Jacobsen




No comments:

Post a Comment