Sunday, January 27, 2013

Boston Week 3

Hi everyone!

I don't have a lot of time because I have been writing other letters and I still need to write to president. We are supposed to do that every week and I haven't done it yet : / But I just wanted to say hi and hope you are all doing awesome. I hear Noel got into the U of U woot woot! I'm so excited and jealous. We had an interesting week. One of our investigators that we have been trying to get to quit smoking started smoking while we were teaching her. A less active member popped open a beer while we were teaching her. We taught a heroine addict. And another investigator had Jehovah's witnesses on her couch when we came to the door, that was awkward. All of those things my companion said has never happened to her, and she has been out for 16 months! So that lady I said was that sister of the branch president's wife visiting from Guatemala, she told us her last night here that she was baptized when she was little! Her sister was just as surprised as we were, all this time she thought she was the only member of the church in her family. The branch president is going to search for her records to make sure she's not confused haha. I am proud to say that I am able to eat my beans when I eat it with something else. Sometimes I need to get a little creative, like my dinner roll haha. Well I should go and write my letter to president but I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week!

Con Amor,
Hermana Jacobsen

No comments:

Post a Comment