Monday, April 14, 2014

Week 68

Hello Everyone!

So apparently everyone and their dog reads the blog Noel is running before coming out to the Massachusetts Boston Mission. I saw a sister the other day and she was like "Oh my gosh! You are Sister Jacobsen! I read your blog! It's been a long time since you have written your family!" haha so I decided it was about time to write another group email haha. 

Things are going great! I am in Revere MA, and loving it. It is such a great place. I love my companion, Sister Romans. I couldn't ask for any better way to end my mission. This area was going really slow when I first got here but now we have a solid investigator. We didn't even have to ask her to get baptized, she just said I think I'll get baptized in may. haha she is so great. She came to church for the first time yesterday. The best thing ever is to see the people you are helping finally make it to church and take the sacrament. 

The most exhausting days for missionaries are sundays. I always say, if you are not running around crazy, you are doing something wrong haha. There were a lot of non members there yesterday and we had to run around to make sure they were all being cared for. There were 2 that just saw the chapel and walked in. The Elders gave them blessings. Right now we are working a lot with the members and helping them share the gospel with their family and friends. That's really where all the work is at. The members are the best way to share the gospel. If there is one thing I have learned from my mission is how to be a member missionary. 

Well I love you all! Not sure when I will be on next week because we will be going to the marathon :D 

Have a good week!
Con muchisimo amor,
Hna Jacobsen

From a few weeks ago. The library was closed so they had to improvise :) 

Hermana Jacobsen and her previous companion having fun with Photo Booth! haha


No comments:

Post a Comment